The Trumbull and Porter hotel is right in the middle of Corktown, Detroit’s most historic (and coolest) neighborhood. We’re just minutes away form downtown Detroit area attractions as well as everything Corktown has to offer including restaurants, pubs breweries historic homes, the Eastern Market, the celebrated Michigan Central Station, Ford Field, Comerica Park, Cobo Center, and Detroit’s RiverWalk.
Our Detroit Location
So few hotels in Detroit Michigan offer so much A short walk once you step outside our front door will take you to the best downtown Detroit area attractions from the architecturally fascination Comerica Park, to Ford Field or the brand new Little Caesars Arena. From you city view room, you’ll see the city skyline including the GMG Grand Detroit Casino. A few minutes further will take you to Greektown, Mexicantown, the Renaissance Center, Cobo Convention Center, Ambassador Bridge (gateway to Canada), and the Henry Ford Museum.
Send us an email
Thank you for Contacting Trumbull & Porter Hotel.
trumbull and porter hotel is within 3.5miles of everyone.
Top 10 Thing to Do in Detroit
- Browse a huge collection of art at The Detroit Institute of Arts : 3.5 miles away
- Visit Comerica Park, home of our beloved Detroit Tigers : 2 miles away
- Get mo’ of Motown at the Motown Museum : 3.4 miles away
- See our most interesting city architecture at the “Cathedral of Finance” the Guardian Building : 1.2 miles away
- Walk, stroll, bike or run the gorgeous new Detroit Riverfront : 1.7 miles away
- See our proud automotive history and the birthplace of the Model T at the Ford Piquette Avenue Plant : 3.4 miles away
Visit the famous venue for live performances, the stunning Fox Theatre : 3.4 miles away
- Get your game on at Ford Field, home of the Detroit Lions :1.6 miles away
- Go back in time to Belle Isle Conservancy : 3 miles away
Shop the exotic at the Eastern Market where they are proud to “nourish Detroit” 3.2 miles away